Infoplus Business Research Services: Open for Business

The COVID-19 pandemic has popularised WFH. Here I am at Netanya Seaside, Israel. 



I am a market entry advisor and business research consultant. My market research and consulting experience span over 25 years serving as the Nigerian country representative of the US state of Missouri office for international marketing, east Mediterranean region to the setting up of an independent consulting office in Lagos, Nigeria to meet the needs of individuals and firms that seek entry into markets in sub Saharan Africa and Nigeria in particular for distributorship, joint venture partnership and strategic alliance. 

In addition, I offer local support to trade missions and trade fairs and help with navigating the often complex terrain of the Nigerian regulatory agencies. 

I assist individuals and firms with primary and secondary data collection, interviews, preparation, administration and analyses of questionnaires, conduct focus groups and arrange store checks, mystery shopping, product testing etc. I work in various sectors including agribusiness, financial services, healthcare, clean energy, emergency response, oil and gas, technology, education, smart manufacturing, retail (FMCG) etc and active in both the private and public sector.

I provide services to local and state governments to showcase their destinations for economic development and promote local businesses by offering spatial analysis and location intelligence. 

Aside sub Saharan Africa, I am open to opportunities for market research and support in Israel and Cyprus. I do geo-marketing using geographic information system. 

I can be reached on the contact details below

NDUDI OSAKWE
Infoplus Business Research Services
info@ibgnigeria.com.ng 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doing Business in Benin Republic: IBG Nigeria Presents

Unlocking Opportunities in the Nigerian Mining Sector

Nigeria, the toast of Nations.