REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE CONCEPT.
Definition: A Representative Office is an office established by a company to conduct marketing and other non-transactional operations, generally in a foreign country where a branch office or subsidiary is not warranted.
Representative offices are generally easier to establish than a branch or subsidiary, as they are not used for actual "business" (e.g. sales) and therefore there is less incentive for them to be regulated.
• Coordinate your company’s activities and schedule appointments
• Establish contacts with local clients by personal visits, phone calls, emails etc
• Assist in business networking and liaison with local clients and prospects and attend meetings
• Provide local logistics support including hotels and vehicles reservations, airport protocols, security escort arrangements and visas facilitation
• Relate with relevant professionals, trade associations and government institutions
• Offer market research assistance; provide security advice and cultural information.
BENEFITS: You commence business from Day One! How?
• It takes away the burden of your company recruiting local staff and planning logistics
• It shortens your learning curve of a new business environment and its cultural nuances
• It fast tracks your market entry
• It saves you the stress of dealing with government bureaucracy
• It provides you with instant access to a pool of relevant professionals
Our Office as your office
Our experience in and exposure to international business facilitation and our understanding of the local business environment (the organized private sector and the tiers of government) put us in a good position to offer these services at affordable fees to you.
Call us on +234 1 878 2864 or email email@example.com for more information.
Visit our website on www.ibgnigeria.com or check out our blogs on www.ibgnigeria.blogspot.com.